Faculty of Contemporary Studies (FCS)
How to Apply
- Applicants who have appeared in pre-requisite level examination prescribed for admission in a program and are awaiting results will be provisionally admitted against an undertaking that they will pass their examination as per admission criteria.
- Students are required to submit attested copies of their certificates/degrees within four weeks after commencement of classes, failing which the University will cancel their admission.
- Only those students who have completed all the formalities and deposited their fees and other dues on the prescribed date are eligible for registration.
- Each student, admitted on the merit, is expected to take the full load of the courses prescribed for the semester.
- Online Admissions System' is opened on NDU Website after advertisement of admission of respective session (Spring, Fall) in local newspapers.
- Candidate must create login ID with valid Email address to apply.
- System generated login & password is sent to the applicant's email, through which they login to the Online Admission System.
- After completing the online form, candidate should submit the hard copy of the form along with the processing fee & requisite documents to admission office at NDU E-9 Islamabad through courier or by hand.
- The submitted admission form will be scrutinized at admission office and system generated email will be sent to the applicant through which the account was created.
- Applicant will be required to appear in the entry test & interview as per the advertised schedule in the newspaper.
- Passing of NTS-GAT (general)/ Local GRE Type test is mandatory for MPhil / MS candidates. Those who have a valid/passed result for GAT (g) are not required to give GAT (g) as per scheduled dates.
- Passing GAT Subject test as per scheduled dates for PhD is mandatory.
- Merit will be determined as per criteria.
- Merit list will be published after test & interview on the scheduled dates on website
- Selected students will be issued offer letter/ Fee Challan vide e-mail.