Faculty of Contemporary Studies (FCS)
- Online Admissions System' is opened on NDU Website after advertisement of admission of respective session (Spring, Fall) in local news papers.
- Candidate must create login ID with valid Email address to apply.
- System generated login & password is sent to the applicant's email, through which they login to the Online Admission System.
- After completing the online form, candidate should submit the hard copy of the form along with the processing fee & requisite documents to admission office at NDU E-9 Islamabad through courier or by hand.
- The submitted admission form will be scrutinized at admission office and system generated email will be sent to the applicant through which the account was created.
- Applicant will be required to appear in the entry test & interview as per the advertised schedule in the newspaper.
- Passing of HAT (PG) Cat-III (for SS, IR, GPP, PCS), Cat-II(for LMS, MS-PM) for M.Phil / MS & PhD is mendatory before test & interview.
- Merit will be determined as per criteria.
- Merit list will be published after test & interview on the website
- Selected students will be informed vide e-mail offer letter.
- Fee challan & related information will be provided through E-mail.